As Gary Taubes points out in the article, we are told that the evidence is inconclusive, but there is still room for concern. He should be afraid — very afraid. We have met the enemy and the enemy is sugar!
Follow us on Facebook!
adrenal fatigue andropause bhrt bioidentical bioidentical hormone doctors bioidentical hormone replacement therapy bioidentical hormones bioidentical hormones Orlando bioidentical hormone therapy bioidenticals BodyLogicMD BodyLogicMD physicians Chicago cortisol depression diabetes diet dr. alicia stanton Dr. Jen Dr. Jennifer Landa estrogen fatigue fitness hormonal imbalance hormone hormone imbalance hormone replacement therapy hormones hormone therapy hot flashes hrt low libido male menopause menopause menopause symptoms Northbrook nutrition Oprah progesterone sexual health stress testosterone weight gain weight loss women's health
- Comment on 6 Things That Wreak Hormone Havoc by Lona May 12, 2014
- Comment on 6 Things That Wreak Hormone Havoc by JEANNINE May 7, 2014
- Comment on Dr. Landa Featured on Dr. Oz by Old School New Body Review April 12, 2014
- Comment on Experience the The Vampire Facelift in South Florida by Charles Runels April 8, 2013
- Comment on Experience the The Vampire Facelift in South Florida by Charles Runels March 21, 2013