Many of our patients at BodylogicMD of Sacramento are concerned about being overweight. Fully 2/3 of Americans are overweight with half of those being obese. What an awful fix we are in. Although the type of food we eat and when we eat it plays a role in our metabolism, and hormone
Follow us on Facebook!
adrenal fatigue andropause bhrt bioidentical bioidentical hormone doctors bioidentical hormone replacement therapy bioidentical hormones bioidentical hormones Orlando bioidentical hormone therapy bioidenticals BodyLogicMD BodyLogicMD physicians Chicago cortisol depression diabetes diet dr. alicia stanton Dr. Jennifer Landa estrogen fatigue fitness hormonal imbalance hormone hormone imbalance hormone replacement therapy hormones hormone therapy hot flashes hrt low libido male menopause menopause menopause symptoms mood swings Northbrook nutrition Oprah progesterone sexual health stress testosterone weight gain weight loss women's health
- Comment on Is it Depression or a Hormonal Imbalance? Is Menopause to Blame? by The Experts May 31, 2013
- Comment on The Wellness Project: Mindy’s Progress by The Experts May 31, 2013
- Comment on The Wellness Project: Mindy’s Progress by Krissy May 9, 2013
- Comment on Experience the The Vampire Facelift in South Florida by Vampire Facelift Buzz « Menopause Maniac | Menopause Blog April 22, 2013
- Comment on Are your hormones out of whack? by Sherry April 11, 2013